OT How I wtopped worrying

NO 19-year old is aware of their own mortality. They don't have the life experience to make an informed decision to put themselves at risk. And recent studies seem to prove the long empirical evidence that teenager-hood lasts until the mid-20s, when the brain is finished developing. It has only in recent years that society has been rich enough, and the lifespan long enough, for the 18-25 year old set to finish growing up physically and neurologically before they started having to make a living and cranking out babies. (Remember, mother nature values reproduction above long lifespan. Crank out the babies, and count on enough village Nanas being around to raise the orphans, but keep the birthrate up.)

Humans are merely gene's way of reproducing.

Reply to
aemeijers

"GENTLEMEN! YOU CAN'T FIGHT IN THE WAR ROOM!"

or paraphrased ...

Steve

Heart surgery pending?

Steve B

Coca-Cola machines are often found in the halls of prevert-controlled Air Force bases.

Reply to
HeyBub

It's all a plot to contaminate our precious bodily fluids!

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Just out of personal curiosity, has anyone ever found even ONE Coke machine where the dollar bill acceptor actually works? I know I haven't.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I have heard that there's a sequence you can press the buttons and get a free can of soda every time.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B