OT How I wtopped worrying

Page 2 of 2
Red Green wrote:

Coca-Cola machines are often found in the halls of prevert-controlled Air Force bases.
On 3/26/2011 6:15 AM, HeyBub wrote:

It's all a plot to contaminate our precious bodily fluids!
TDD

Just out of personal curiosity, has anyone ever found even ONE Coke machine where the dollar bill acceptor actually works? I know I haven't.

I have heard that there's a sequence you can press the buttons and get a free can of soda every time.
Steve
harry wrote:

Boeing knows about as much regarding what the Air Force does when it takes delivery as Chevrolet knows what I do to my truck.
harry wrote:

Silly person. Do you think the military is going to turn over the intimate and secret details of a weapons system to a civilian company. Further, Boeing is about as interested in the plane's payload as it is in the brand of coffee the crew takes aboard in non-certified Thermos bottles.
Surely you don't think the Air Force is worried that the WARRANTY on a B-1 Bomber might get, like, VOIDED, if Boeing detects an unauthorized modification?
I'm sure the Air Force itself has modification protocols, but I was merely pointing out the absurdity of your statement that Boeing is a perfect authority on the weapons systems of the planes. It isn't.