OT: How Do You Merge Threads In Windows Live Mail?

Hi,
Somehow I managed to mess up WLM so that each post is on a separate line rather than collected under a single header with an expand button. How do I get back?
I looked through every option I could find at least twice to no avail. Google gave just non-relevant listings. I looked for a Microsoft forum but that was a dead end.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Gary

From WLM (not within an email or post) View>>View by conversation
"Brian V" wrote in message

That helps but only works if sorted by the sent date and even then starts with all threads expanded. From what I found on the net maybe WLM never did work the way I remember. Outlook express did. Perhaps need to look for a separate newsreader.
Thanks, Gary

Options>Mail>Read Tab>uncheck "automatically expand grouped messages"
Thanks guys. With a little additional help from the internet it is working again.
Gary