OT: How Do You Merge Threads In Windows Live Mail?

Hi,

Somehow I managed to mess up WLM so that each post is on a separate line rather than collected under a single header with an expand button. How do I get back?

I looked through every option I could find at least twice to no avail. Google gave just non-relevant listings. I looked for a Microsoft forum but that was a dead end.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Snowy

From WLM (not within an email or post) View>>View by conversation

Reply to
Brian V

That helps but only works if sorted by the sent date and even then starts with all threads expanded. From what I found on the net maybe WLM never did work the way I remember. Outlook express did. Perhaps need to look for a separate newsreader.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Snowy

Options>Mail>Read Tab>uncheck "automatically expand grouped messages"

Reply to
Ron

Thanks guys. With a little additional help from the internet it is working again.

Gary