OT: How Arizona does cell-phone towers

Page 2 of 2

I think I will get a fair and reasonable offer based on the true value of the vehicle in today's market.
Once the transaction is complete, I'll look up watch the pigs fly.

On 9/4/2012 9:38 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Thats why knowledge helps. With cars it is a little easier because you can research it much easier. The cell companies tend to be pretty secretive. I helped a friend of mine get more than $2k/month more than their best offer + other incentives because I had info on how badly they needed a site in his area.

What was the best offfer [for cell phone tower space] before you got involved?

On Thursday, September 6, 2012 4:11:31 AM UTC+8, micky wrote:

There are companies like <a href="http://www.leaseadvisorsau.com /">Lease Advisor</a> can help assist in getting leases for cell towers and also in buying out leases.

And then suddenly, over a year since the last post in this thread, we get this.
Can you say "spam"?
PV wrote:

I trust you included (as a bonus) a guarantee that their cell tower and equipment would not be destroyed by terrorists, disgruntled users, or anybody else as would be very likely the case with any nearby location.

Or pay your neighbor.

We have 2 palm tree cell towers in our RV parking lot. They look very little like real palm trees but guess they look better than regular cell antennas would. The HOA gets a substantial fee for them which helps reduce my HOA fee a (tiny) bit. Another benefit since they have been installed is that I now get a solid 4 bars anywhere around the area. I never used to since I'm some distance from the nearest large city. Why do they need towers here? I'm just under a mile from Interstate 10.

I saw a pine tree cell phone tower in Western NY.
It looked like a cell phone tower disguised as a pine tree.