OT: Home Town Auto Service

Page 2 of 2
On 04/09/2016 07:17 AM, bob_villain wrote:

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 7:53:08 AM UTC-5, Wallace wrote:

You have the choice to look at it and respond accordingly. Don't like, don't look. Want to start, "OT: Brake Slides", fine!
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 9:52:44 AM UTC-4, bob_villain wrote:

Nah...I'd prefer to hijack your thread just to piss you off.

+10
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 3:35:19 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Nice guy, and you're the only one to be on topic...dick!
On 4/9/2016 5:27 PM, bob_villain wrote:

You can't have it both ways, boobie. By your own admission, your post was off-topic the instant you posted it. You created the off-topic thread so STFU!
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 6:36:26 PM UTC-5, Hecho en China wrote:

How the fuck do *you* get an opinion...you haven't posted anything? "Off Topic" = "you don't have to bother with this".
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 9:56:34 PM UTC-4, bob_villain wrote:

Is that a question...or a statement...or both?
Whoops...I seem to be "sliding" even further off topic...maybe I should put the "brakes" on.

It seems that more than one bob has his panties in a bunch tonight. If that continues they may go away. On second thought we wouldn't be that lucky. :-(
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 9:36:40 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Amazing observation on you part! Cool too, the way you guys flippantly talk, as an aside...like a couple of school girls giggling.
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 5:27:19 PM UTC-4, bob_villain wrote:

Uh...no.
I may have been on-topic for your off-topic thread at the beginning, but I'm a major player in the Brake Slide hijack. Just sayin'
BTW I'm only being a dick because you called us a-holes.
On 4/9/2016 8:08 AM, Wallace wrote:

Also, I noted untrimmed text. Old messages. Center posting. "inline" posting with one comment, and trailing text below the one center posted comment. Off topic for a home repair list.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 8:58:34 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Your post is off topic for a home repair list.
On 4/9/2016 9:24 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Someone has to direct traffic.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 12:46:33 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I was.
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 7:49:38 AM UTC-4, bob_villain wrote:

What's a replay?
Let's go to the vídeo.

You're welcome. Did somebody piss in your Cheerios this morning? If not, too bad.