OT- Home Loan Question -

B > A few years ago, we took out what we didn't know at the time was one of B > those "high risk loans" to pay bills off and make a few home improvements. B > B > I've now found myself divorced and I am trying to refinance both into one, B > 15 year loan no bank wants to touch me. Period. I have excellent credit and B > have never, ever been late on any bill. B > B > Any suggestions? I've heard that some people have sued these companies that B > offered these loans. That's fine, but I just want a bank/company to help me B > out.
Perhaps a credit union? They tend to be more locally owned and operated and therefore tend to make their decisions locally rather than at headquarters. Some credit unions are open to the general public rather than only that group sepcified in the name.
- » barry.martin■AT■thesafebbs.zeppole.com «
* Why does a Mummy make a bad birthday gift? Because too hard to unwrap!
■ RoseReader 2.52ß P003186
■ The Safe BBS ■ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971