OT, Holy Crap

When I checked the newsgroup, the post count was 666. It must be those wicked Democrats and evil Republicans posting again. I'm in fear for my soul. ^_^
TDD

What kind of soul? The one in music or the one on your feet?

Actually I think it's his fish that he's worried about.

Who gives a carp?! o_O
TDD