OT Hints on replacing computer CMOS battery?

I spell it *combs* because it drives anal-retentive dickheads like you nuts. (I get the emphasis on the BS part!) And it's your cohort looking for validation, as if you didn't know.

Reply to
bob_villa

If you go back to Ye Olde Englishe , it's spelled both ways . There's supposed to be some "royal blood" back there in my lineage somewhere , so bow before me knave !

Reply to
Terry Coombs