OT: High capacity magazine ban works!

Page 4 of 4
Steve B wrote:

Correct. The offense is in the eye of the beholder.
Poke a finger at a bank clerk through your jacket, causing the clerk to THINK you have a gun, and you will be found guilty of armed robbery.
On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 06:47:03 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

Where does one go to "get permission" to break the law????

Yes, that's where you go when you want to run an illegal gun running operation to supply Mexican drug lords. Then when it blows up on you, you cover it up with the help of executve privilege from the WH.
BTW, anyone else notice the pass Hillary is getting on another obvious coverup? Benghazi? This woman is 4th in line for the presidency, travels with an entourage of aids and security that numbers 60. Yet, somehow she collapses and gets a concussion and isn't rushed to the hospital? hospitalized overnight for observation? given an MRI to make sure she hasn't got a brain injury? None of that happened did it?
Another example of the leftist media. No one is asking any of the obvious questions. Like if she did fall and hit her head, why wasn't she rushed to the hospital?
On 12/30/2012 6:50 PM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

During WWII, the media supported the government it whatever it was doing. Perhaps the''re just following tradition. ^_^
TDD

Her Royal Clinton is in the hospital now with a blood clot. http://tinyurl.com/bcv59t2
On 12/30/2012 7:37 PM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

From the story: "She is the most travelled secretary of state in history, having visited 112 countries while in the job, the Associated Press says." Wow, she like Obama is burning up the freaking government jets and jet fuel. I wonder if anyone has looked into how much of our taxpayer dollars the Obama administration has spent on travel plus all the security and support staff necessary to do so. That administration spends money like a drunken sailor and probably with as much thought. O_o
TDD

Runs in the family. At the time, her hubby was the most widely travelled president. The last two years, the papers were talking about him going somewhere on his goodbye tour.
Ashton Crusher wrote:

It can be done.
I'm sure countless plays in New York have used "fake" guns for the sake of drama.
As a last resort, the plays' producers can claim "freedom of expression" trumps a silly old city ordinance under the 1st Amendment.

Yes, but there's a difference between "fake" and "real".

Not under the law, there isn't. Try robbing a bank with a "fake" gun.
On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 17:18:55 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

It's not illegal to possess a fake gun. It is illegal to rob a bank.

It is *REAL* armed robbery if you rob a bank with a *FAKE* firearm. Isn't that *REAL* enough for you?
On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 17:53:17 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

That doesn't change the FACT that there is a difference between a REAL gun and a FAKE gun. You keep arguing with that FACT. The additional fact that a law has been written that makes the ****use**** of FAKE guns in a robbery as bad as the ******use****** of REAL guns in a robbery doesn't change the initial fact. As a matter of fact, if there wasn't a difference between them the law would not have to explicitly make clear that ******using***** a FAKE one carried the equivalent penalty as *****using**** a REAL one.

Not in the eyes of the law, there isn't. You're wrong.

Why don't you just admit that you're wrong There is NO DIFFERENCE in the eyes of the law, if you rob a bank with a real or fake gun PERIOD. Anything else is just spin..
It has gotten a bit animated? And, the swearing....
I thought this was supposed to be a Home Repair group.
If I did have an On Topic question, I prolly couldn't get it in sideways !

For posting this OT garbage, here:

Posting your IQ, I see.
Give it a rest. You and Keith are acting like a pair of three-year-olds.
Enough already.
Just. Shut. Up.
On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 02:57:24 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

yeah but I'm having so much fun with him. I guess I'll eventually have to let him go and play by himself.