OT: High capacity magazine ban works!

Page 3 of 4

That's right, dougie "CNN legal" is THE cats meow for checking the law.. hell, even the US Supreme Court turns to them for advice..
On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 11:50:48 -0600, " Attila Iskander"

I agree !!!!

Thank you for that demonstration of pathetic lunacy..

IKWYABWAI, the only argument you lefties have. You and Douggie are a perfect pair.
On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 11:41:59 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

And you are a perfect IDIOT !!

...a *perfect* pair. Both left loops.
On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 12:40:16 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

And you are a perfect IDIOT once again !!

Got you pegged, Douggie. Not hard, you post like a little stupid school girl.

Hey ! Why are you denigrating school girls I'm willing to bet that most of them can post far more intelligently than dougie..
On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 12:32:28 -0600, " Attila Iskander"

Only the stupid ones.

You have a point; *even* the stupid ones.

This from the moron still unable to support his claims with ACTUAL cites Instead suggests that people go find them a CDC.gov, or presumes that others can actually read what passes for his mind to ken what he is fantasizing about...

Yep, a perfect pair.
On 12/30/2012 11:41 AM, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Boys, both of your moms called and said for you to hurry home. Both of them said they were fixing spaghetti Os with sliced hot dogs that you like...
On 12/31/2012 12:23 AM, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Such an angry boy. Judging by your writing I think you are just entering puberty so I remember how my boys behaved. Hopefully you will grow out of it someday and be normal.

One of the more interesting juxtapositions occurred on the Yahoo news feed a couple of days ago. I story about how public wanted changes in gun ownership was followed with another one about guns are flying off the shelves before any ban is instituted. Nobody ever said that Americans were internally consistent.

Agreed. I surmise that some Americans are afraid they will change the gun laws so they are buying while it's still legal. I guess it's different strokes for different folks <grin>.

It's a great investment opportunity. I think I'll buy a pallet of high capacity magazines.

The massive proliferation of "assault weapons" was the AWB. As soon as you tell people they can't have something, they buy the hell out of them. The other interesting thing is the Bushmaster that we have seen recently was specifically designed to be compliant with the AWB. (no flash hider, bayonet lug or folding stock)
The same is true of all of those thumbhole stock AKs. China sold over a million post ban rifles during the ban. I guess all of those $10,000 "coffees" Johnny Huang had with Clinton was money well spent

Some (mostly the ignorant) want changes to gun laws But then they are the same who are ignorant of the fact that gun laws have no effect.

You're an idiot. You and Douggie would make a cute couple. Go on, ask him out!