OT: High capacity magazine ban works!

Page 2 of 4
On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:39:24 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

You know there are plenty of sources but I won't bother mentioning them because I don't think you care. You rather call me a liar but several people here already have you figured out.
Pleasant dreams

You're lying again, Douggie. You found everything you wanted to know about the Constitution and guns from CDC.GOV, and stopped there. You even admitted it.

You're still asleep. Nothing real in your world.

Yeah okay.

Well, Oren is right, as usual. All you can do is grunt, as usual. Nothing's changed in the new year.

Apparently he likes being pounded on. I wonder if he lives in SF. There're a lot of freaks who like pain in SF.

Oh, he *must* like being pounded on. I imagine there have been a few Texans who don't appreciate his gun grabbin' "ideas".

You got some of this right not all.

No, Douggie, we've got your number. You're easy.

< http://www.cdc.gov/search.do?queryText=handgun+constitution&searchButton.x=0&searchButton.y=0&action=search
Indeed nothing can be found
dougie is so stupid...

Can you be more specific ?

You're speaking too fast for Douggie. First you need to tell him what a library is. He's only up to CNN, in school, now. After you teach him what a library is and how to use it, then you can move on to specific, more technical libraries.

He said, using only the CDC. The CNN "research" came later in the discussion about how illegal automatic weapons were. <guffaw> The idiot wouldn't even back down after being *shown* he, and CNN, were FOS.
On Dec 31, 3:51pm, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Sounds like someone else we know.
On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:51:21 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Ok, give your reputable sources...

Ha Ha

I did, moron. You refused to even look. In fact, several here gave you sources but they didn't agree with you so you shut your eyes, stuffed fingers in your ears, and started humming loudly, like the retard you are.

He did, CDC.GOV and CNN TeeVee.
On Dec 31, 7:51pm, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Ah yes, the mainstream media. I watched a fine example of that last Sunday morning staring David Gregory. He was grilling Wayne LaPierre of the NRA like a cheeseburger. It was like he was the prosecutor and LaPierre the defendant. He was all over LaPierre, gave him no quarter. And you know what? I'm OK with that IF it was applied unformly. But take a case like Benghazi and virtually all the media has given the administration a pass. No third degree required there. No tough questions for Hillary or Obama? Nor is there any expose of how spending is totally out of control. How Obama's tax increase, even if he got exactly what that he wants, only amounts to a 7% reduction in the deficit and the country is still headed for bankruptcy. THAT is the media for you.

We already cited a whole bunch of them in previous posts Go back and start there, dummy And unlike you, we DID more than just say: http://www.supremecourt.gov / like you did with the CDC..
The ball is in your court shithead back up your claims of fuck off.
On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 12:39:16 -0600, " Attila Iskander"

Same to you and save us your lack of brains.

I have a kitchen sponge (well-used) that has more brains than you dougie. Too bad you're still not able to back up your claims to be in any way credible.
Which just proves that you are a shithead.
So the first claim in your queue is - List of potential problems of allowing teachers to be armed...
Start here...