OT: Here's something you don't see very often.

|main5|dl9|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D353095 or:

willshak

Hope no one was injured. You're right, never seen that. Someone with a dash camera at the right place at the right time.

. Christ>

|main5|dl9|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D353095

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I think you're slipping on your resolution. No problem. January 1 is a ways off.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I'm glad to see Americans will actually stop to render aid and call for help. You know what awful people we are, Homo Gay from Canada tells us all the time. I plan on getting a dash cam when I start driving again. The darn things are cheep enough that I could install one on my walker. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

They said the driver and his son were not seriously injured. The tractor cab was not involved in the fire. The dash cam was from another heavy truck, maybe another semi. To the right of my supplied video, there is another link to the same accident but is longer. I didn't view that one before I posted. Note the vehicles stopping in the traffic lanes, and the ambulance going right by the accident and having to turn around and come back.

Reply to
willshak

Don't be so cocky.

Those americans who stopped to render aid were actually just checking out to see if there was anything they could steal from the scene.

Reply to
Home Guy

Like I wrote, Homo Gay is always pointing out how awful The American people are. I wonder why he can't stay away? It's not penis envy so it must be brain envy. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Watching the USA go down the drain is like watching a slow-motion train wreck. How can you not watch?

I know it's hard for you americans - its a "forest vs trees" thing. I'm giving you the bird's eye view and commentary.

Reply to
Home Guy

And in keeping with that idea, I give you this:

========================

Witnesses: Driver Was ?Out For Blood? In Venice California Boardwalk Crash That Killed 1, Injured 11

VENICE (CBSLA.com) ? Witnesses said a driver purposely and methodically plowed into crowds of people on the Venice Boardwalk Saturday evening killing at least one person.

Two people were seriously hurt, 2 more were critically injured.

The accident was reported just after 6 p.m. Saturday.

The crash occurred near 1 Dudley Avenue, according to LA Fire Department spokesman Brian Humphrey.

At least eight other people sustained minor injuries.

Witnesses told police the driver seemed to be in control of the vehicle.

Louisa Hodge, reporting for KCAL9, said witnesses told her the driver seemed to be deliberately trying to hit people.

She reported seeing many ?people being brought out on stretchers. I saw people with blood all over their legs.?

She quoted one witness as saying ?The driver was out for blood.? She quoted other witnesses who said the driver was going 60 mph and that others told her the man was driving ?with intent.?

Unconfirmed reports from the scene said one of the critically injured is believed to be a child as young as 4-years-old.

?It was a solo vehicle versus multiple pedestrians on the Venice Boardwalk,? Humphrey said.

He added that one man was in ?grave condition, a man is fighting for his life.? It is believed that the man with grave injuries was the person who died.

Police later confirmed the driver fled the vehicle and was wanted for felony hit-and-run.

At 10 p.m., police told KCAL9?s Rachel Kim that a suspect was in custody and being questioned. In an abundance of caution, the LAPD?s Counter-Terrorism Unit also responded to the scene.

Kim spoke to several people who witnessed the crash.

?This guy had an intent to create mayhem and massacre a lot of people,? said Dave Blackburn.

?It was horrific. People flying everywhere. It looked like something out of a movie,? said Elizabeth Adams

Meanwhile, KCAL9?s Brittney Hopper spoke to Aaron Mason, a man who was hit by the vehicle causing an injury to his leg. Mason is visiting LA from England.

He told Hopper he refused medical treatment on the scene because there were ?so many people? with injuries a lot more severe than his.

Home Guy

**********Clip Irrelevant Waste Of Bandwidth**********

Homo Gay, you've been around Usenet long enough to know that you only need to post a link to a story, not the whole fracking story. The United States has 10 times the population of Canada and we have something you also don't have, criminal invaders, often referred to as illegal aliens or whatever Leftists are calling them this week, slipping across our Southern Border. Funny, people keep sneaking into a country that's so awful ie, The United States. I wonder, how many people are sneaking across the Southern border into the utopia of Canada? Homo Gay, don't you think that a country which has 10 times the population of another is going to have 10 times as much calamity as one which has one tenth the population? ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Yes, of course people will. When I fell off my bike in Brooklyn, three people came from three different directions to see if I was okay. (I was.)

(Pothole was filled with water from rain so I didn't see it.)

Reply to
micky