OT: Health care struck down

Page 4 of 16
On 2/7/2011 6:30 AM, HeyBub wrote:

Don't confuse he/she/it with facts, you'll only be called a liar. It's the way of the Leftist and an unfortunately a consequence of the mental disease known as Liberalism. :-)
TDD
On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 06:50:49 -0600, The Daring Dufas

so i just proved he was wrong, by this paper:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/115086.php
and to you that proves he's right
yeah, you're right wing alright
On 2/7/2011 6:43 PM, bpuharic wrote:

OH MY GOSH! I didn't realize you were an author of intellectual works! I'll just have to believe everything you write now. Oh me, oh my.
TDD
On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 20:09:01 -0600, The Daring Dufas

your lack of a response is noted

On 2/8/2011 5:45 PM, bpuharic wrote:

Your loony response is also noted. ROTFLMAO
TDD
bpuharic wrote:

From the paper:
"For all cancers, Europe had a much lower survival than the US. Survival for prostate cancer in the US is 91.9% compared to 57.1% in Europe - a 34% difference."

tell you what. you find me a state with the same medical care as latvia and you'll have an argument
the paper points out that ADVANCED states...like france and germany....with SOCIALIZED medicine...have either SUPERIOR or EQUAL outcomes to the US.
latvia...jesus...you really are desperate

bpuharic wrote:

I never said anything about Latvia. I merely quoted the paper, so I can't imagine why you're so worked up over Latvia, especially when Lithuania is the prize.

you really don't know, do you? you really think latvia and serbia have the same medical system as france
yeah, you would

Interesting study a year or so ago, found that the rise of Trauma Centers (thus healthcare improvements) had worked to decrease the murder rate in some cities. Say what??? The findings were that more people were being saved meaning that murders were turned into attempted murder because of medical treatment.
On 2/7/2011 7:14 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

I wonder if it's from lessons learned in the combat hospitals our military has in The Middle East?
TDD

Probably. The Armed Forces have long used big city ERs to train their combat docs. You see more trauma in a day in an NYC trauma center than in years on an Army base.

I was working a press at IH in '68 shortly after I left the Navy. My quencher had been in Viet Nam, still wore army fatigue pants. Saw a big ass bullet scar on his arm and asked him if it was from Nam. "No. 79th and Cottage Grove."
--Vic

I did an internship with a Detroit newspaper in the early 70s. The photog attached to the Police Beat at the time had served two tours down and dirty with the First Cav. He told me that he had been shot at more times in the 18 months he had been in Detroit than the entire two tours in VN. Had no reason to doubt his veracity.
On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 08:48:19 -0600, The Daring Dufas

i just delivered a patient to a trauma center in allentown, PA on saturday. another ambulance brought in a shooting victim at the same time...amazing trauma team was assembled...very impressive care
On 2/7/2011 6:44 PM, bpuharic wrote:

Why on earth did you hurt those people? That was completely uncalled for, you go around hurting people because they disagree with your Leftist position.
TDD
On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 20:12:29 -0600, The Daring Dufas

tell you what. let me know when you found a way not to die, OK?
i know you right wingers are delusional but THAT one takes the cake!

On 2/8/2011 5:47 PM, bpuharic wrote:

Oh you poor thing, the disease of Liberalism has destroyed those parts of your brain that process humor and irony. Your malady has also caused you to address me as a group of something I'm not instead of as an individual person. It really does bother me to see anyone suffer and I do hope you recover some day.
TDD
On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 19:36:39 -0600, The Daring Dufas

HAHAHAAH well i can always rely on you right wingers to assert your immortality. after all, you think you're gods

Not bad for a totally failed healthcare system...how could that be possible?