OT: Health care struck down

Page 16 of 16
On 2/1/2011 4:38 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:

HB, you should be ashamed of yourself, "Republican-Taliban"? Didn't you get angry and chastise me for using the term "Commiecrat"? I have many friends I adore who are raving Liberals and we're friends because they understand that I don't take a disagreement with their views as a personal attack and any reason to despise them. Besides, it's a great source of entertainment for us to debate a subject without strangling each other. :-)
TDD
On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 10:13:24 -0600, The Daring Dufas

hey i'm not the one blaming the black guy for problems his white predecessor caused