OT/Headline of the day.......

"Clinton Uranium Deal Looks Dirtier Than Michael Moore At An All-You-Can-Eat Fudge Bar"
I didn't even read the story. I was laughing to hard. There was no way the story was going to be better than the headline
http://conservativehideout.com/2015/04/28/clinton-uranium-deal-looks-dirtier-than-michael-moore-at-an-all-you-can-eat-fudge-bar/
On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 12:54:42 AM UTC-4, ChairMan wrote:

Yes, that's a good one. And to carry the analogy one step further, Michael Moore would be yelling "There is no evidence that's really fudge on me. You can't prove it's fudge!"
The whole thing is quite a spectacle. If someone was before a local zoning board, or the town council for a variance or business contract, etc, what would a council member with any similar connection to that party have to do? They would state their conflict of interest and abstain from involvement with the decision. I would think beyond ethics, it's probably required by law in many states.
Also, I'd like someone to explain why Senator Menendez is under indictment, while Hillary isn't for remarkably similar behavior.