OT? Harry The UK Rabble Rouser, This Video Is For You

Page 3 of 3

Question for you. Who was the worst tyrant. Saddam Hussein or Abraham Lincoln?
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD Why pick on Harry, That could be our own United States also WW
On 10/27/2012 8:54 PM, WW wrote:

I tease Harry all the time, he's fun to spar with. Don't mistake it for hate mongering or some silly nonsense like that. ^_^
TDD
On Oct 28, 2:05am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

.
I know this. Some Yanks are so ignorant it's pretty easy to wind them up. I blame Fox News and Hollywood.
On 10/28/2012 3:23 AM, harry wrote:

Harry you know I have to throw jibes back at you but many folks don't understand a debate over differences and take any teasing as a personal attack. We all came from the same place and we're all in this mess together. ^_^
TDD
On Oct 28, 1:27pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

The two of us should be on TV.
On Oct 27, 5:55pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Well, seems to be a problem everywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQZoXAU7X0

The leather jackets are pigskin BTW
On 10/28/2012 3:11 AM, harry wrote:

Harry, our two countries have many of the same problems cause by government inaction and refusal to enforce the law. Here, a hapless citizen can pick up an eagle feather from a forest floor and the whole weight of the federal government lands on him because of some obscure law and in your country a homeowner defends himself from a violent home invader only to find himself imprisoned for defending himself and his family. Here, the feds won't go after ILLEGAL immigrants because they are ghosts with no property and no ties to the community so there's nothing that can be taken away from them. A citizen is always fair game because he has something to confiscate and is fairly easy to find. I've always thought it amusing when law enforcement complains of citizens having inviolate rights as making the job of law enforcement too difficult. Our country has a long tradition of bounty hunters and I think it would be a good idea to turn them loose to go after ILLEGAL immigrants using some of that money that's being stolen from the government by ILLEGAL immigrants to hunt them down. It so funny that just the threat of enforcing anti-ILLEGAL immigration laws causes many ILLEGAL immigrants to self deport. ^_^
TDD
On Oct 28, 1:56pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Duf, The immigrants are in both of our countries for a reason. Cheap labour. If keeps the wages paid to our citizens to a minimum.
http://www.politicshome.com/uk/story/29250/conservatives_seek_burglar_law_change.html
You can shoot and kill a burglar in the UK. But only in your home and not in the back.
On Oct 27, 5:55pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

On a serious note. There's a lot of this sort of politicised stuff going round the UK. Everyone is fed up with the immigration issue and this is anti- government propaganda. Wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't some kind of revolution over here. We got so many lying politicians. You might find this interesting too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SReDcW0fokE&feature=related

This is the original version of the song. It may be indecipherable to you but it is in English.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZJyzpTWJo8