OT? Harry The UK Rabble Rouser, This Video Is For You

Page 2 of 3
On 10/30/2012 3:12 AM, harry wrote:

I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^
TDD
face=Verdana>...<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; That's true but I'd like to point out the incredible amount of money BeeHO<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; is spending on frivolous things like taking Air Force One which<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; is like moving an aircraft carrier battle =group to really important<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; things like a town hall meeting in California. Our first and last<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Affirmative Action President and First Lady have been spending money<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; like they were royalty when the country is in financial trouble. It's<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; astounding that that cretin has blown more money in The White House<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; than any other President and run up the national debt more than ALL<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; the preceding Presidents combined. To be fair, he couldn't have done<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; it by himself, Commiecrats had both houses of Congress for his first<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; two years. O_o<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I don't deny the waste of tax dollars in most, if not all, countries. The<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; irritating issue is when invidious fools make attempts of belittling the US<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; or any other country, when their own country is just as bad or worse.<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I love this country, but I hate the idiots who run it. I'd trust my dog to<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; run it before I trust corrupt lying politicians. But to act as if we don't<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; know the problems here and ignore their own homelands problems is completely<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; asinine and ignorant.<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; I don't hate The Commiecrats, =some of my best friends are Commiecrats<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; (pun Intended). Hating Commiecrats is be like hating the mentally ill<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; for their behavior, you hate their behavior not the person. You can<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; always try to save the person and sometimes you succeed. Young people<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; are a good example, normal people grow out of Liberalism, the ones who<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; don't are abnormal and must be dealt with humanely. ^_^<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; TDD<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt; Well it was republicans got you where you are now.<BR>&gt;&gt; Banksters vote republican. Need I say more.<BR>&gt;&gt; The only blue collars that vote republican are the simple minded or<BR>&gt;&gt; brainwashed.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt; American slaves.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, <BR>&gt; they horrify me. ^_^<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; TDD</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Verdana></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Verdana><STRONG><EM>In other words you can choose "Hell or you can go with Devil"</EM></STRONG></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML> ------=

That is just plain silly. Sure, our politicians are thieves, but one party is as bad as the other. The Dems want to take your hard earned money are redistribute it to the lazy.
The class warfare of blue collar against management is dumb too. Yes, years ago workers were often exploited, but with few exceptions those days are gone. If you are a slave it is because you don't have the ability or strength to stick up for yourself.
Don't like your job? Quit and get another. When business owners treat workers with respect, both fare much better. When workers do a good job for the company, they are rewarded. If that does not happen where you work, grow a pair of balls and confront anyone that does otherwise.

"reasons" the collapse occurred (from Community Reinvestment, to repeal of Glass-Stegal and on and on) every last one of them was passed by solid bipartisan majorities. Heck G-S repeal was a freaking VOICE in the Senate. Neither side can really take the high road in this fiasco since they were both enablers. (As an aside, if you look at the individual votes, you will note that Barney Frank is the only one who can legitimately piss and moan. He voted against all of the changes every chance he got. )

Politicians have mostly always been the same. We just find out about it more these days. There's no bigger crooked bastards than we have in the UK. Most of them should be in jail. Or executed.
Furthermore, to be the invidious fool with political rants in a non-political forum is not only ignorant and asinine, it's inconsiderately self-centered.
On 10/29/2012 5:17 PM, Meanie wrote:

You did notice the "OT" which stands for "Off Topic". Many folks filter out any posts that start with "OT". I don't because most of the off topic stuff is what you hear a bunch of "normal" guys discussing while hanging around any building supply house. ^_^
TDD

newsgroups for many years and there is one or two idiots who post their political hatred towards the US. One in particular was name Henry and I've suspected it may be Harry. The children play the game by changing their user name, suchlike HomoGuy, because they obviously have a huge void in their life which needs filling.
On 10/29/2012 8:49 PM, Meanie wrote:

I didn't take any offense or think I was being targeted but I do have a lot of fun debating the P.L.L.C.F. because they're so bizarre. Whenever I disagree with them they howl "racist!, bigot!, Tea Party Republican!". I especially like watching their eyes roll back in their head, their facial tics and twitching bodies when I point out that Martin Luther King Jr. was a Republican as was Abe Lincoln. Their shrieks are music to my ears. I have a lot of fun with them which is why I read all their posts, for me, it's entertainment. ^_^
TDD
On Oct 30, 2:50am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Abe Lincoln comitted ethnic cleansing and murdered millions of his fellow countrymen. He also wanted to round up the black population and ship them to Liberia

No, I'm always Harry (or Harryagain). Duf and I love to wind one another up.

People enjoy them here. This thread will run and run. But longest runners are about guns because you Yanks are f****g nutcases. Fixing your house is boring, there has to be some relaxation.
On 10/30/2012 3:09 AM, harry wrote:

When we shoot up the house in a drunken rage, we have to repair all the damage so I suppose talk of guns IS on topic. I'm stocking up on ammo for Halloween, I'll keep those gremlins off my lawn. ^_^
TDD

We don't use $ over here so it's not likely
How about this then fora waste of money?
http://noquarterusa.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/air-force-one-taxi-for-take-off.jpg
On 10/29/2012 11:13 AM, harry wrote:

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/air-force-one-taxi-for-take-off.jpg
Most morons don't realize that Air Force One doesn't fly all by itself when The President goes somewhere in it. There's a whole fleet of planes accompanying him and his fly ride not to forget the entourage. It has to be the most expensive form of travel for one man that's ever existed in the history of The World. ^_^
TDD
On Oct 29, 4:55pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

The Queen used to have a yacht. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Yacht_Britannia
She has a train http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Royal_Train Now does Obama have a train????
And she has air transport. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_transport_of_the_Royal_Family_and_government_of_the_United_Kingdom
Now I ask you, would the American public buy Obama a yacht? I think she has better and more transport than any American President.
On 10/29/12 12:47 PM, harry wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_transport_of_the_Royal_Family_and_government_of_the_United_Kingdom
country. They're a tourist attraction. The Queen conducts herself like a lady apparently. Her kids? Every family has its brats. I wonder how Her Majesty would react if she was dropped off in the American Deep South or in the Bronx. Rumor has it English is spoken in both of those areas.
On 10/29/2012 7:16 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

In Alabamastan we all talk American, Southern American. ^_^
TDD
On Oct 30, 12:23am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Spanish?

Yep, Americans are fascinated by our royal family. And the Frogs. Every new American president comes to visit the Queen. They come to get advice. Some take it, some don't. I wonder if she charges a consultancy fee? The ones that take her advice get two terms in office. The ones that don't get one.