OT? Harry The UK Rabble Rouser, This Video Is For You

Page 1 of 3
It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD
On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 12:56:00 -0500, The Daring Dufas

I love it. Thanks Harry, I'm moving to your place!

You don't get any of these perks if you are a white man. You have to be coffee coloured.
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I Wanna Be On Welfare by Sloppy Secondz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpIrJE_iuSQ

Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_KUW2vCPX7w

Record number of americans receiving food stamps.
Record number of americans receiving social security disability payments.
Record low percentage of americans participating in labor force.
Increasing number of US towns / cities going bankrupt.
99 weeks of unemployment insurance.
Cell phones and service paid for by uncle Sam.
Stimulus money being funneled to insolvent companies to keep people employed - at least until the election.
Millions of mexicans living and working all around you, undocumented, using social services, health care, your schools.
Doesn't matter who is "running" your congress, or senate, or white-house. Republican or democrat.
You get the same result -> a country going down the toilet.
Welfare Guy wrote:

And people say that forced sterilization is bad...tsk, tsk.
--

dadiOH
____________________________

LMAO! That's funny.
Being a country in the top ten for highest taxes, they need all that money to not only support immigration, but the royal family needs to survive somehow for doing absolutely nothing. LMFAO!

Well your gov spends your tax money on looney wars.
And you got a big mouth too. Maybe you should check your facts instead of watching Fox News. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Income_Taxes_By_Country.svg&page=1

Well your gov spends your tax money on looney wars.
And you got a big mouth too. Maybe you should check your facts instead of watching Fox News. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Income_Taxes_By_Country.svg&page=1
http://www.rediff.com/business/slide-show/slide-show-1-ten-countries-that-have-the-highest-tax-rates/20120517.htm
Get any good pictures of prince William and Kate lately? LMFAO!

So how about indirect taxes? eg:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value_Added_Tax_(United_Kingdom)
Get any good pictures of prince William and Kate lately? LMFAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqr302azdPo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
bZqvMu2cQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqr302azdPo

Nice try, many of our politicians are idiots, but at least they do something.. The fact remains, in addition to your idiotic politicians, your country pays to keep a family in the luxury of royalty for doing NOTHING. LMFAO!

The alternative to the Queen would be the likes of Saddam Hussein, Barack Obama or George Bush. No contest.
The alternative to the Queen would be the likes of Saddam Hussein, Barack Obama or George Bush. No contest.
You're foolish with your attempts of comparison. There isn't any. The royal family lives and travels large on your tax dollars. What a joke.
Get over it already and bow before them. LMFAO!
On 10/29/2012 5:52 AM, Meanie wrote:

That's true but I'd like to point out the incredible amount of money BeeHO is spending on frivolous things like taking Air Force One which is like moving an aircraft carrier battle group to really important things like a town hall meeting in California. Our first and last Affirmative Action President and First Lady have been spending money like they were royalty when the country is in financial trouble. It's astounding that that cretin has blown more money in The White House than any other President and run up the national debt more than ALL the preceding Presidents combined. To be fair, he couldn't have done it by himself, Commiecrats had both houses of Congress for his first two years. O_o
TDD

I don't deny the waste of tax dollars in most, if not all, countries. The irritating issue is when invidious fools make attempts of belittling the US or any other country, when their own country is just as bad or worse.
I love this country, but I hate the idiots who run it. I'd trust my dog to run it before I trust corrupt lying politicians. But to act as if we don't know the problems here and ignore their own homelands problems is completely asinine and ignorant.
On 10/29/2012 5:14 PM, Meanie wrote:

I don't hate The Commiecrats, some of my best friends are Commiecrats (pun Intended). Hating Commiecrats is be like hating the mentally ill for their behavior, you hate their behavior not the person. You can always try to save the person and sometimes you succeed. Young people are a good example, normal people grow out of Liberalism, the ones who don't are abnormal and must be dealt with humanely. ^_^
TDD

IMO, the behavior is the person. We are all aware of right and wrong and can control the direction. Doing wrong is a choice and thus, a bad behvior from a corrupt/crooked person.

On 10/29/2012 8:44 PM, Meanie wrote:

Gas or lethal injection? ^_^
TDD
On Oct 30, 2:31am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

I thought it was shootin' in Alabama?
On 10/30/2012 3:21 AM, harry wrote:

What?! An get blood all ova Mary Beth's porch?! She'd shoot me! You ain't seen nuthin 'till you git that woman mad at you. O_o
TDD
On Oct 29, 10:41pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Well it was republicans got you where you are now. Banksters vote republican. Need I say more. The only blue collars that vote republican are the simple minded or brainwashed.
American slaves.