OT - Harry

OK, Harry, where's the Prince Harry jokes? All I heard was that he was displaying the crown jewels. There must be more than that.

You can't top the real thing.

You're asking harry for more than that?
On 8/23/2012 8:16 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

I expected a lot more when I googled it. Someone on the radio mentioned, "all the Prince Harry jokes."

I meant "you're asking harry for bigger jewels than what PH was showing?"

Only if you get (it) caught.

Good grief! It's not even in a WalMart.

proof that all rulers aren't 12 inches

If you date the right kind of woman you don't need 12 inches to reach bottom...

If you date the right kind of woman, you won't be going for the bottom.