OT Happy Thanksgiving

I hope all the regulars and current readers have a great Thanksgiving Day and weekend.
Best wishes to all of you.
Colbyt
says...

Thanksgiving here in Canada was last month, so you're a little bit late. The sentiment is appreciated in any event.
Did you think that the only people interested in home repair were from the USA? This is a worldwide newsgroup, after all...
says...

The sentiment

USA? This is

....sigh....you cant even say happy thanksgiving without offending someone nowadays
says...

I wasn't offended - note the part above where I say "the sentiment is appreciated..."
It's annoying, however, when Americans forget that the USA isn't the only country in the world.
I suspect that you'd be annoyed (or at the very least confused) if I wished you "Happy Family Day" in February. But, I wouldn't do that, because I know that Family Day is only celebrated in Alberta.
says...

Fuck you AND your family, you stupid Canuck!
Have a nice day......
says...

I only hope that your behaviour isn't representative of the rest of your country.
says...

You have no idea what country I'm from, but hopefully they have abort any future shitheads like your kind!
asshole.....

No, I don't. What gave you the idea that I did?

Hopefully they have grammar any school where live you.

Apparently I struck a nerve...