OT: Guns in America

Page 10 of 16
On 03/10/2016 07:58 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:

http://www.citizensreportuk.org/reports/murders-fatal-violence-uk.html
My takeaways are:
"Of these 640 Murders / Homicides, 44 involved a gun or firearm as the main weapon. Gun murders in Britain in 2011/12 represent 6% of the murder cases, (0.72 gun homicides per million population)."
"The most common method of killing continues to be by sharp instrument."
Obviously the UK needs to ban anything but plastic cutlery and kindergarten scissors. Which would you prefer, a nice quick head shot or bleeding out while you're tripping over your own guts?

The second one, as I'd have had the ability to defend myself against it.
--
You can't polish a turd, but it's funny as fuck watching someone try.

Cars are very useful. Guns serve no purpose.
--
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. (Rev. Larry Lorenzoni)

The last time the Germans got a little frisky, the UK was begging the US to send all manner of these useless objects, both military and civilian.

I was only objecting to civilian guns. But.... I would have sided with the Germans.
--
Local police hunting the "knitting needle nutter", who has stabbed six people in the last 48 hours, believe the attacker could be following some kind of pattern.

On 03/10/2016 08:49 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Had you, you might still have an empire.

I reckon the Germans were the best at fighting, they did pretty well considering most were against them.
--
There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those that want to get ahead, and those that just want to get head.

The Germans are a very sensible logical race. And they don't like foreigners, or they didn't at the time of the war. Hence the gas chambers.
--
Always talk to your wife while you're making love -- if there's a phone handy.

On 10/03/2016 16:49, Mr Macaw wrote:

--
Bod

That's why I added "at the time of the war".
--
Why do sailors have tattoos on their backs?
So their shipmates will have something to read.

Why parachutes? Just tell them the virgins are going to meet them on the ground and kick them out of the plane. That is certainly a way to close Gitmo. Just tell everyone that they "escaped" about half way to the Azores. BOLO
On 03/10/2016 12:06 PM, Bod wrote:

The best minds were all dead by 1946. Some of the good genes survived but it's been a long road back.

And they keep putting those in jail.
--
If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

On 03/14/2016 04:14 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

The AfD did very well this weekend. Merkel should be worried.

The Germans are a very sensible logical race. And they don't like foreigners, or they didn't at the time of the war. Hence the gas chambers.
--
Always talk to your wife while you're making love -- if there's a phone handy.

On 03/10/2016 07:57 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:

It's hard to talk an elk into the frying pan. You could use a bow or a spear I guess, or your bare hands if you're a manly man.
On 11/03/2016 01:50, rbowman wrote:

--
Bod

In the UK we invented farming.
--
Is it just a coincidence that Christianity and insanity end with the same letters?

On 03/14/2016 07:03 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

That was a giant step backward for humanity. Overpopulation, disease, and degeneracy comes from farming.

Farming causes global warming, at least the rise in CO2, if that is really the cause. The rise in CO2 tracks the rise of farming and the increase of population as closely as any other metric and that goes back 10,000 years