OT: Guns in America

Page 4 of 16
On 03/11/2016 08:44 AM, Bod wrote:

I don't have any personal experience with the species but from all i read fear isn't part of their makeup. Documented attacks are very rare but so are wolverines. They will kill and eat anything from a mouse to a moose so I'd think an unattended baby would serve as a hors d'oeuvre.
On 12/03/2016 04:52, rbowman wrote:

Lol.
--
Bod

Babies are horrid ugly creatures anyway.
--
Peter is in the top three most intelligent people -- Ron Tompkins, circa 2013.

On 16/03/2016 19:09, Mr Macaw wrote:

--
Bod

Only a honey badger.

If I saw someone culling a badger he'd lose some teeth.
--
I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker. But when I got home, all the signs were there.

On 16/03/2016 19:09, Mr Macaw wrote:

--
Bod

On 3/10/2016 9:21 PM, rbowman wrote:

I've never seen a badger that close.
On 03/11/2016 06:49 AM, SeaNymph wrote:

At least they aren't sizing you up for their next meal. They just don't like being petted.
On 11/03/2016 15:02, rbowman wrote:

Indeed, but unless you cornered one they are more frightened of us and will always run away.
--
Bod

What if it had a skateboard?
-- My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were 70! Blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

You're thinking of a hedgehog.
--
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. -- Seneca the Younger 4 b.c.- 65 a.d.

On 10/03/2016 21:59, SeaNymph wrote:

--
Bod

On 3/11/2016 3:41 AM, Bod wrote:

You're responding to a well know troll. See info:
Trolls only show up to cause trouble:
burfordTJustice Seymore4Head Zak W FrozenNorth Bite My Shiny Metal Ass Sn!pe The Peeler Col. Edmund Burke Checkmate % skeeter buZZard Kenny Diesel FromTheRafters Fakey's dogwhistle RonNNN Lewis David SeaNymph Buffalo David B. Aardvark
Groups they come from and cross post from: 2600 kooks support.depression freeware rec.photo.digital scorched-earth mobile.iphone mobile.android
Cross posting only attracts the trolls and then they never leave.
If you want your REPAIR group back - STOP FEEDING THESE TROLLS.
IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY.
--
Anonymous

Did you meet Homer Simpson?
--
My wife doesn't surf the net, she paddles.

On 03/14/2016 02:55 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Wrong Springfield.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springfield
Every US state worth its salt has to have at least one.
On 3/10/2016 3:25 PM, Bod wrote:

It probably was, often, and on a regular basis!
--
Maggie

If people fuck horses, why can't bears fuck trash cans?
--
A man comes out of a shopping mall to find that the side of his parked car is rammed in.
Seeing a note under the windshield, he read it.
On 03/10/2016 02:25 PM, Bod wrote:

I feel sorry for you. What could be better than going down to the dump with a couple of six packs and your girlfriend and watching the bears as the moon came up over the dump? If the bears weren't around you could get out the .22 and shoot rats.
Trust me, you can't even wrap your mind around the American psyche.
On 11/03/2016 03:20, rbowman wrote:

But I'm not disputing that watching bears is fun to watch. It actually seems like a good idea.
--
Bod

Who would want to?
--
Is it just a coincidence that Christianity and insanity end with the same letters?