OT: Gun Range Ear Protection Styles

Have I been wrong all these years? I always have the connector strap over the top of my head, not under my chin like Putin.
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-12-30/putin-goes-medieval-on-navalny-and-manezhka-square-protesters
Paul

he didn't want to mess up his hair.
On 12/30/2014 4:05 PM, Pavel314 wrote:

Maybe it's to stop his chin from dropping in awe when he realizes he hit something.
On 12/30/2014 4:05 PM, Pavel314 wrote:

Silly Pavel. that's the gangsta 180.
You didn't know? Latest in kewl.

When you are Vladimir Putin, you can wear it however you like.