OT: Grow Moonflower from seeds?

Moonflowers seem to do reasonably well here in Missouri.
For the last 2 seasons, I collected seed pods from a large MF vine a few blocks from my home. Tried nicking the seeds, not nicking seeds, wrapping seeds in moist cloth, etc, etc. None would germinate.
Does anyone have any advice re how to start a MF growing in a lawn or garden?
Danke, Puddin'
"Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim." - Bertrand Russell