OT - Greenbacks

Greenbacks
As I was walking down the street last night A pretty little girl came into sight I bowed and smiled and asked her name She said, "Hold it bud, I don't play that game" I reached in my pocket, and to her big surprise There was Lincoln staring her dead in the eyes.
On a greenback, greenback dollar bill Just a little piece of paper, coated with chlorophyll
She looked at me with that familiar desire Her eyes lit up like they were on fire She said, "My name's Flo, and you're on the right track, But look here, daddy, I wear furs on my back, So if you want to have fun in this man's land, Let Lincoln and Jackson start shaking hands."
On a greenback, greenback dollar bill Just a little piece of paper, coated with chlorophyll
I didn't know what I was getting into But I popped Lincoln and Jackson, too I didn't mind seeing them fade out of sight, I just knew I'd have some fun last night Whenever you in town and looking for a thrill If Lincoln can't get it, Jackson sure will
On a greenback, greenback dollar bill Just a little piece of paper, coated with chlorophyll
I was reminded of this Ray Charles song. Now we have to change the lyric to "if Lincoln can't get it, Tubman sure will"
On 4/22/2016 4:23 PM, Frank wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahWsXyq-uK0