OT: Green Tweak (was: The new phonebooks are here!!!!

> Some of which will go directly into the trash,

>> along with the junk mail. > No recycle in your area?

Don't be silly. There's "recycle" EVERYWHERE. Whether one makes the EFFORT to recycle is another matter entirely.

I do not recycle my telephone directories because my disposal service is much more convenient than taking them to a recycle drop-off. Heck, it's even more convenient to add them to the common waste stream than to begin participating in curbside recycling.

I justify this convenience believing two things:

- Wood is a renewable resource

- Landfill space is plentiful.

aem sends...

What IS it you "send"?