OT: Green Tweak (was: The new phonebooks are here!!!!

Don't be silly. There's "recycle" EVERYWHERE. Whether one makes the EFFORT to recycle is another matter entirely.
I do not recycle my telephone directories because my disposal service is much more convenient than taking them to a recycle drop-off. Heck, it's even more convenient to add them to the common waste stream than to begin participating in curbside recycling.
I justify this convenience believing two things:
- Wood is a renewable resource - Landfill space is plentiful.

What IS it you "send"?
--
:)
JR