OT - government, then and now

Page 6 of 6

especially where he said "all children are special"

TDD
On Fri, 27 Dec 2013 07:17:20 -0600, The Daring Dufas

...as in, "special education".

TDD
On Fri, 27 Dec 2013 21:51:26 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Play with your stalker girlfriend?

you'll always have Palins and Bachmanns, not to mention limbaugh...oh you mean people with new material, good luck

it's cute that you are jealous, but really don't go underrating yourself
On Wed, 25 Dec 2013 17:29:22 -0600, Dean Hoffman

    Is this the link ? I have tinyurl blocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIA8MyOy8BU

    []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On 12/26/13 8:35 AM, Shadow wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU0tuah-x7M#t

It's Reagan giving his Christmas address in 1981.
They have Reagan in Bedtime for Bonzo too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVd5xiA8_QY

On 12/26/2013 8:35 AM, Shadow wrote:

hysterically funny things there. ^_^
TDD
On Wednesday, December 25, 2013 6:29:22 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:

One can only wonder what would happen today if a president gave that wonderful speech. You'd probably have 10 lawsuits, either saying it violates the constitution, or that they want equal time for atheists, agnostics, pagans, etc.
Among the major skunks out there today is some joker that runs an organization dedicated to eliminating any vestige of religion from the military. His latest success was forcing the commander at Gitmo to remove a nativity scene from the cafeteria there. He claims he has 18 military people there who complained to him, including several Catholics. Yeah, right, I believe that. Catholics protesting a nativity scene. He couldn't produce even one of them on O'Reilly's show to explain what the fuss was about, just his own flapping gums. I suppose his next agenda will be toremove all the crosses that are on every grave at Normandy. What a great American.... Skunk that is.
On 12/27/2013 7:55 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Islamic faith including diet by the U.S. military there? o_O
TDD

could you provide some info on who this skunk is as I find it hard to believe some joker would have access to Gitmo

how can anyone forget...all you have to do is wait for the shooting du jour