OT - government, then and now

I know, a pal and a big political donor. No bid contract.

and yet no one has demanded the heads of those companies, but that is the conservative way, isn't it?

Yea, the Conservative Attorney General will not prosecute them just like he won't prosecute The Black Panthers for interfering with the rights of Caucasian voters. ^_^
TDD

which in no way is responsible for the notable lack of conservative outrage directed to the companies responsible for building the website, and why should they, after all some private sector firm made lots of money

Because they knew they would be wasting their time since The Obama Administration is in charge. When we get those country destroying Leftists out of our government I bet that Obomabomb will be going away. ^_^
TDD
On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 12:17:29 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You just *can't* resist telling bald-faced lies, can you, Malfromed? You continue to prove that you lefties are incapable of telling the truth, at any time.

One day a teacher had a taste test with her students. She picked a little boy to do the first test. She blindfolded him, put a Hershey Kiss in his mouth and asked, "Do you know what it is?" "No, I don't," said the little boy. "Okay, I'll give you a clue. It's the thing your Daddy wants from your Mom before he goes to work." Suddenly, krwless at the back of the room yelled, "Spit it out! It's a piece of ass! "

And a much of it was secondary to HHS, etc., missing THEIR deadlines and changing regulations throughout the process.
but what they conceal is vital.

If a contractor can't reign in the contractee by getting the proper change order documentation, it doesn't matter what the contractee demands, it will always be the contractors fault

any contractor who makes a mess of things. ^_^
TDD

I haven't seen or heard of anyone in those corporations getting fired, have you?

The corporations didn't hire the contractor, The Obama Administration Affirmative Action morons did and they can never be fired because they work for the government. ^_^
TDD

it was the corporations that were the contractors, the responsibility is theirs

TDD
On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 11:47:56 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You know as well as everyone else that the "major players" got that contract -- a no-bid contract, by the way -- because one of the executives in that company was a college buddy of Michelle. When you consider the work ethic of Michelle and the anointed one it's no doubt the work ethic of their friends would be similar and therefore, the web site was destined to fail.
On 12/23/2013 2:11 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

The Obama Administration should have tapped Amazon or Google to build the website. They have a tiny bit of experience with handling a lot of users. ^_^
TDD

And, data collection.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/23/2013 3:11 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

build that."
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/23/2013 07:33 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hi Stormin',
You will love this.
I got tossed off my plan, which I could not longer afford anyway, and had to go on the exchange (Nevada Health Link). Took me THREE WEEKS to get signed up.
And here is the part you will love: at one point, they had me down for TWO WIVES. Identical wives (twins?) but TWO OF THEM!
As the joke goes in the industry: how can you tell a squatter site from the real Obama care site? The Obama care site is the only one that doesn't work.
Sort of expected when 95% of your funding goes to palm waxing, political payback, ...
Two wives. Hmmmm. I felt positive Mormon-"ish" for a few moments (took two days to clear). AND BOTH CAN COOK! :-)
-T
--
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped
On 12/23/2013 05:25 PM, Todd wrote:

I had a worse situation, I had one wife, but two other selves.
Three of me and one wife.
Though they seem to have gotten that bug fixed I am staying with my present insurance.
--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqXl38aA9bM&feature=youtu.be