OT - government, then and now

Page 3 of 6

Well, if the administration is not likely to win, you should find those targets comforting.
Cindy Hamilton

Which was Step-1 of the conflict with Iraq. Did we prevail in Iraq? You wouldn't know it to look at it.
--
I delete unread all messages posted through Google Groups.

On 2/11/2014 3:08 PM, Steve F. wrote:

My brother completed two tours during The Vietnam War and his second tour was a Green Beret working with the Montenyards of Cambodia. Those good folks who had helped in the fight against the Communists were abandoned by the U.S. when the troops were pulled out of Southeast Asia. Of course a lot of American soldiers were left as POW's and may have been forgotten. o_O
TDD

Your bro sounds pretty macho and together; but you sound like a bullshit artist loser. How did that happen? Different fathers?

    Sounds the other way round to me..... nothing macho about pouring napalm on peasants.     HTHYP     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

how do you have a Peace Accord if there was no War?

Lots of things can be a breach of the peace, yet fall short of war.
Cindy Hamilton

snipped-for-privacy@adi.com (Cindy Hamilton) wrote:

and in Vietnam, it wasn't a war?
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 07:32:43 -0500, Stormin Mormon

    Might hit some oil pipelines. They are not expendable. Kissinger once said that if you were stupid enough to join the forces, you were expendable........ the government has not changed since then, so that policy is probably still valid     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

you want to blame Obama for everything wrong and never give credit where credit is due
Stormin Mormon wrote:

The semi-official start of WWII started with Germany's invasion of Poland in 1939. We, the US, joined on Dec. 8, 1941, the day after the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor.
the U.S. produced 22

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 12/23/2013 12:27 PM, willshak wrote:

Correct. one could even say:
WW-II started Nov 12, 1918 , the day after WW-I "ended".
On Monday, December 23, 2013 4:43:43 PM UTC-5, philo  wrote:

One could also say that the sun revolves around the earth, but that doesn't make it correct. Nonsense.
On 12/25/2013 02:41 PM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Not nonsense as the issues of WW-I were not resolved.
Just like Korea...or the Mid-East Non-resolved issues.

Not only not resolved but made far worse by the armistice. Trader doesn't have a clue.
On 12/23/2013 10:33 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Not only that, Obama probably spent more.

if it's facts you want, the US under a Democratic President fought and won a war in just under 4 years against two "empires" constituting armies in the tens of millions...a Republican president fought and lost wars against two "empires" that constitute armies in the low millions

it's more important to know that the Administration didn't build the web site at all, it was contracted out to major players who failed, should be tried and executed. But you know how it is, private industry can do everything better, faster, cheaper

That's crony capitalism. Blame you know who ;)
On 12/23/2013 1:51 PM, Frank wrote:

The company responsible for the website was run by a pal of Michelle Obama. ^_^
TDD