OT... Giving to the less fortunate

Page 4 of 4

Hell Toupee wrote:

On the flip side, some companies match contributions that employees make to various charities, which is nice. The important thing is that the employee decides if and to whom to contribute.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
casey wrote:

I've always been against employees being coerced by their management to give to charity. After forced early retirement, my employer continues to solicit me for the United Way. First time, I sent card back and told them to stuff it - felt good. Last time, I sent it back and told them I would pledge 5% of any pension increase - Ha Ha ;)