OT: Garage/Moving Sale "Gems"!

Lervad (Denmark) Woodworking bench- $25
Bosch (Germany) 4X24 Belt sander- $6
Delta (Taiwan) Miter Saw- $10
The folks were moving out-of-state (to FL) and taking the new (or better) stuff with them.
(Note the golf ball (I installed) as a knob on the sander)
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/BenDarrenBach/LrvdDelta_zpscskt21nt.jpg
On 5/11/2016 8:36 AM, bob_villain wrote:

While it goes without saying. . . YOU SUCK! ;)
(Note the golf ball (I installed) as a knob on the sander)

That link didn' work for me. You didn't say how you fastened the golf ball on??
On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 8:52:37 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Drilled and tapped...solid ball.
On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 8:36:56 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

...also got this sucker for $8.
http://tinyurl.com/hlfzmfn
On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 8:36:56 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

...also procured this sucker for $8 American.
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/BenDarrenBach/ShpVac_zpsr49ntgk1.jpg