OT: Garage/Moving Sale "Gems"!

Lervad (Denmark) Woodworking bench- $25

Bosch (Germany) 4X24 Belt sander- $6

Delta (Taiwan) Miter Saw- $10

The folks were moving out-of-state (to FL) and taking the new (or better) stuff with them.

(Note the golf ball (I installed) as a knob on the sander)

bob_villain

While it goes without saying. . . YOU SUCK! ;)

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

(Note the golf ball (I installed) as a knob on the sander)

That link didn' work for me. You didn't say how you fastened the golf ball on??

Reply to
hrhofmann

Drilled and tapped...solid ball.

Reply to
bob_villain

...also got this sucker for $8.

bob_villain

...also procured this sucker for $8 American.

bob_villain