OT: Further Proof that Gringos are Second Class Citizens

And here, I thought Leviton was a US company.
I purchased a couple of 220V plugs to wire the surface planer and dust collector I bought last week. The instruction sheet was printed on both sides. One side had the illustrations showing wire cut and trim dimensions, assembly instructions, and hook up diagrams. THAT side also had the written instructions in Spanish and another language.
The other side, without illustrations, included the English and French instructions. We second class citizens had to flip back and forth for the pics that aligned with the instructions.
They also provided the wrong plug blades for folks who need an "L" shaped blade (not me).
I guess their packing and QA folks cannot speak English, Spanish, or French.
RonB

When you called the company to comment on this, what did they say?
JoeSpareBedroom wrote the following:

He doesn't know. They spoke Spanish. :-) Sorry, couldn't resist.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Naw. I got their New Delhi customer support unit.
RonB :^}
RonB wrote the following:

Was his name Peggy? ( from a US TV commercial )
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

That was the idea, it doesn't matter when you are a guest in some other country, the rules of antisocial networks do not apply..you're under the grace..you are a guest of the host;/.no swet. R.
Para continuar in engles, presse dos!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

May be a US company but the item probly made in China along with the instructions. ww
With screw set do not reversely install.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

http://www.engrish.com//wp-content/uploads/2010/09/bad-smell-of-three-kinds.jpg
More (obviously): www.engrish.com

That's where you messed up, a real gringo never opens and reads the little instrucshunal pkg. We're only second class in Mexico and UNESCO none NATO Countries;/ not in our Homeland.,..lol....no matter what you' (the rest of the live long world., wants us to understand 8) R.