OT funny

OT Some phone number got printed somewhere and attributed to Brad Pitt, so all these people started calling this old man. The first one who called sounded just like his daughter, and she kept saying Brad, Brad, but he thought it was his daughter saying Dad, Dad. They worked that out, but others kept calling.
Finally he took his phone off the hook, but that activated the Life Alert and the paramedics showed up!
LOL
Actually this is good advertising for Life Alert. Despite all their commercials, I don't think they ever said that if you leave your phone off the hook, they will notice. I thought you had to press that button on the necklace.
If you are inclined to email me for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

for some convention in their Tower 902 room. My phone rang every 10 minutes until I took it off the hook and stuck it in a drawer. So this old man has my sympathies.

That there is why everyone should get a 900 number.