OT - Fun with telemarketers

Page 4 of 4

Yes, we could put all the phone data the NSA is collecting to good use.

Even Skype charges to call a real phone. It's only free to call skype on a computer.

I did find a rate to Europe that is only 1cent a minute. And maybe if I bought in volume it would be cheaper. Still I agree with you. Why do they call the same number over and over? I had been getting a lot of calls but they stopped again after a couple weeks.
On Monday, April 4, 2016 at 2:25:53 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Telemarketers are like German cockroaches.
You can never get rid of them completely.
Andy
On 4/7/2016 6:40 PM, Andy wrote:

Javoe, mein herr.
--