OT. Fruitcake vs. 50 CAL

Bulletsafe, maker of bullet proof vests compares their vests to various things. In the spirit of Christmas, the target is fruitcake.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Son has one of those .50AE Desert Eagles. I only fired it once as shell came back and hit me in the forehead. Really not hard to handle though and muzzle energy is maybe 40% higher than a .44 magnum. Bullets cost about $2 each so it's not something to plink with.

Reply to
Frank

Bummer. When you said "fruitcake" I had imagined a San Francisco board of supervisors member.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Ooh, a gay joke. I so NOT impressed. ;)

nb