OT Frank Sinatra

Page 2 of 2
On 01/29/2016 02:01 PM, SeaNymph wrote:

Possibly because he first played a drunk, then became one
SeaNymph posted for all of us...

When the moons in your eye like a big pizza pie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--
Tekkie

On 01/29/2016 04:07 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

A well liked song but pure schlock
philo brought next idea :

His TV show was very popular. Being a well known drunk shadowed his fame.
On 1/29/2016 12:59 PM, Roger Blake wrote:

I agree.
--
Maggie

On 01/29/2016 12:59 PM, Roger Blake wrote:

Not going to start a war as I always thought the same.
Re-listening to Sinatra though... I now like him better because he had a real edge to him.
As to his personality, he was warm to his friends and quite generous.
As I get older though I think I just like him for his dark side.
On 1/29/2016 4:13 PM, philo wrote:

May have been good for friends, but he has the reputation for being a jerk to others. Don't know how true it is.
On 01/29/2016 07:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I just completed the 2nd half of an 1800 (total pages) biography by James Kaplan
(Amazon.com product link shortened) (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Very comprehensive and after you read both those books you will know it all
philo wrote :

I did some work on his home in Palm Springs back in 1972. He was a fun customer and had Me do more custom work to his spa area.
On 02/05/2016 08:55 AM, Eagle wrote:

That would have been very cool!