OT: Foster Farms plant linked to salmonella outbreak shut down over cockroaches

sure thing, the food industry is over-regulated and the free market can solve all our problems

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

eak-shut-down-over-cockroaches/

All food production should be turned over to the government. Collective farms and food processing plants are the only way to go. It worked very well in the former USSR and I'll never understand why Easter Europeans and Russians threw it all away. o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

that would work only as long as the conservatives got to determine who gets what and who do you think they'd choose

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

More lies from Malformed. Conservatives let the people themselves determine who gets what. Lefties want to steal from the productive to give to the leeches.

Reply to
krw