OT: For Micky/Mormon

Deal of the Day from Best Buy! http://tinyurl.com/nu642xo
On 3/18/2016 12:28 PM, bob_villain wrote:

Nah. For a hundred bucks more I got a Samsung 1080p smart TV of the same size.
They're giving away these things as 4k and higher hit the market.
On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 11:43:44 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

...you do realize I'm talking to the bleeding hearts that say they have no money for such things?
On 3/18/2016 12:48 PM, bob_villain wrote:

Me too. The way these things are going you could probably get a TV like this at a Goodwill store for just a few dollars in a few months.