(OT) eye buy direct

http://www.eyebuydirect.com /
Anyone tried these folks?
✖

A lot of them look pretty funny.
I could have saved $400 and look funny !! And I got insurance.
Greg
Add pictures here
✖
gregz wrote:

An even better deal, http://www.partycity.com/product/elvis+glasses+with+sideburns.do
Add pictures here
✖
For a while, I was wondering if that's a spoof site?

A lot of them look pretty funny.
I could have saved $400 and look funny !! And I got insurance.
Greg
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 8, 8:25 am, "Stormin Mormon"

I did not check the site that deeply but do they allow you to enter your picture without glasses to see how the frames will look on you like Zenni?
Also I did not see the memory titanium frames from Zenni that I like.
Add pictures here
✖
And, 3,595 likes on face book? They might be doing some thing right.
wrote:> http://www.eyebuydirect.com /

Apparently those people in the Wall of Frame did. http://www.eyebuydirect.com/wall-of-frames.html
Add pictures here
✖