OT Exercise and food

That comment coming from an arrogant narcissistic....that's funny. LMFAO!
On 10/18/2016 4:18 PM, Meanie wrote:

Correction: Narcissist.

Did all those syllables confuse you?
https://youtu.be/_mWtWz_aGyk
--
I've got trouble with the wife again - she came into the bar
looking for me and I asked for her number.

Yes, the syllables which are most confusing are the ones I'm trying to decide as permanent labels for you, which are "idiot" "moron" or "imbecile". They are all so fitting, thus, perhaps I'll keep them all.

Those aren't syllables, they're words....
--
Caution: Always engage brain before operating mouth.

associated with words. Thus, "idiot" and "moron" contain two syllables while "imbecile" contains three. BTW, "idiocy" is four.
I'm sure it's very difficult for people to refrain from laughing at you whenever you enter a room or perhaps they do because you're too stupid to understand why. Yes, 'stupid" has two syllables.
Meanie submitted this idea :

I demand a recount!

FromTheRafters wrote:

[...]

3+2=5
--
.

She's American, they can't count.
--
Sex drive: a physical craving that begins in adolescence and ends at marriage.

You don't say "I had syllables with her", you say "I had words with her". Just as you don't say "I drove many yards". You may well have done, but miles is more appropriate.
--
His wife had been killed in an accident and the police were questioning Finnegan.
"Did she say anything before she died?" asked the sergeant.

Great logic!

Not sure if you're being sarcastic.
--
Arriving home unexpectedly early from a business trip, the tired executive was shocked to discover his wife in bed with his next door neighbour.
"Since you are in bed with my wife," the furious man shouted, "I'm going over to sleep with yours!"

I've never seen a negative report about non-GMO organic fresh fruits and vegetables. The problems begin when we start processing them.
For example, a raw potato is a healthy food but when you deep fry it with a man-made vegetable oil, the trouble begins.
IMO, most processed food is toxic.

Funny how 99% of the population lives on it.
--
I dialled one of those 900 numbers to get some financial advice. They advised me not to dial 900 numbers.

No, they're dead. The preservatives keep them from smelling bad.
On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 5:06:39 AM UTC-4, B Russel wrote:

There's no evidence that GMO food is harmful to humans.

Ok. Let's make our french fries in rendered beef fat, or duck fat, or somesuch. Count me in. Cindy Hamilton

Worry wart. Big girl's blouse!
--
A blue whale's heart is roughly the size of a VW Beetle, and its aorta is large enough for a human to crawl through.

On 10/18/2016 08:11 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

Don't worry, the pharmaceutical companies have drugs that will mask whatever symptoms that pop up.

When confronted with irrefutable facts, deflect.
--
Dan Espen

Of course he is. He knows you're a moron also. We all do.