OT: End of Daylight Stupid Time this Sunday

"You'd have to be up at 3am to notice the difference.

-- "

YOU demonstrate precisely why we no longer need Daylight Time! You don't understand one bit how it even works, and probably wouldn't even know what time we are on now.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

There is not one single piece of information in your post.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I don't need it. In the summer it's dark when I get up and light when I go to bed. I'd prefer it to be light when I get up and dark when I go to bed.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton