OT: Electric car batteries

Page 7 of 11

It'll cost you, when we're all using cheap electric ones in the rest of the world.
--
A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel.
The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
On 06/26/2016 04:52 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Less our globalist politicians, the US can come very close to autarky. Or to simplify the concept, the rest of the world can piss up a rope. Unfortunately that will never happen as the oligarchs are heavily invested in mercantilism part III.

Nobody can predict what stupid things politicians will do.
--
Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.

On 06/26/2016 02:37 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

But you can predict they will do stupid things. it's the suspense of what they'll be that's the killer.

What I find amusing is when they go after each other, in the same party!
--
Is an infirmary a place for people who can't get it up?

On 06/27/2016 08:54 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:

You Labour party is shaping up to be almost as amusing as our Democrats. The Tories haven't warmed up to full on infighting yet.

There's a fuckwit in the Labour party trying to sue the previous labour prime minister for "war crimes" whatever they are.
--
Paddy takes his new wife to bed on their wedding night.
She undresses, lies on the bed spread-eagled and says
On 06/28/2016 12:21 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Bombing the shit out of sovereign nations? Being a lapdog for the US?

Bombing the shit out of the neanderthals. And we didn't do enough of it. The whole place should have been levelled.

If Tony Blair is tried for war crimes, your ex-president will be brought into it to. Corbyn will get killed by the CIA.
--
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlamp of the oncoming train.

On 06/29/2016 03:26 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

I don't have a problem with that. Bring in Kissinger, the Clintons, Rice, Power, Obama, and Johnson if you want to go to the trouble of digging the son of a bitch up.

I don't want to, our stupid Labour leader wants to. I was just saying your lot would squash him like a fly if he ever tried to get them all into trouble.
--
Women claim that they never pursue a man. Well, by the same token, a mousetrap never pursues a mouse, but the end result is
the same.

I don't want to, our stupid Labour leader wants to. I was just saying your lot would squash him like a fly if he ever tried to get them all into trouble.
--
Women claim that they never pursue a man. Well, by the same token, a mousetrap never pursues a mouse, but the end result is
the same.

Vegans are over the top pedants. Not drinking milk, eating cheese etc, that has to be bad for you.

I've always been vegetarian, and while I'm as fit as anyone else who takes the same exercise (I can run as far and as fast as others), I never seem to build up muscle when weightlifting. I have to exercise "properly" by swimming or running or cycling etc.

No wonder you fall off your bike, try going round them.

Your what?

I eat what I find tasty.
--
What lives in the sea, and goes dah di dah dit, dah dah dit dah?
A morse cod.
On 06/27/2016 10:44 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:

As far as aerobic exercise I do as well on a vegetarian diet as not, possibly a little better with more carbs. It's just the weights that fall off. Not enough to have a real world effect but definitely noticeable.

Cholesterol.
http://www.foreverhealth.com/blogs/forever-health/69756741-how-to-understand-a-lipid-panel

I'm a PETA member too -- people eating tasty animals.

Does this mean you're implying that anaerobic exercise isn't so good?

I object to nice animals being killed, like fluffy rabbits. But who cares about a stupid cow? They have no intelligence.
--
The wife had a birthday and her husband wanted to know what she desired. She said she'd like to have a Jaguar.
He didn't think it was best for her.
On 06/28/2016 02:26 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

No anaerobic is okay too. As long as it lasts. I don't run so I mostly go anaerobic for short bursts up steep slopes.

On a vegetarian diet, have you ever tried body building?
--
Why do tourists go to the top of tall buildings and then put money in telescopes so they can see things on the ground in close-up?

On 06/29/2016 03:23 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

No, but there are some impressive vegan body builders. Of course, when you're striving for 4% body fat living on lettuce helps. Those people are, um, different, particularly the women.

I thought you required certain proteins and stuff to increase the muscle size. Those aren't in vegan diets.
--
If trains stop at train stations, what happens at workstations?

On 06/30/2016 09:19 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:

http://breakingmuscle.com/nutrition/how-to-build-muscle-mass-on-a-plant-based-diet
You can. Vegans come up short in a few things, notably D3 and B12. It certainly takes more planning than munching your way through 100 lbs. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.