OT Ebay Bidding every 10 seconds

Page 2 of 2
On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 10:37:45 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:

One more fine point. The max bid entered by a user is still hidden, isn't it? If I entered $31, and the auction ends at $25, AFAIK all you'll see when it's over is that I won with a bid of $25, you would still not know what the max I was willing to bid was.
On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 10:22:54 PM UTC-4, Micky wrote:

The $25 sure looks like the bid amount to me. That's what it say it is, that's what it has always been on every other Ebay auction I've seen.

How? While the auction is taking place, it doesn't show you the max bid that anyone has put in, only the current highest bid. I could put if $31 and it the previous highest bid was $24.50, it would take it up to $25 and that is all you would know. That is how it works.

What you have there is something unusual, I've never seen anything like it, looks like a software glitch to me.