OT - drying rock salt

Page 2 of 2

On Apr 27, 10:46 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Must be some way for you to make a battree out of it.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 27, 6:14 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

I had that happen last year, by maybe august it didnt dry out so I chucked it in the trash.
Add pictures here
✖
That could happen, here, too. If left in the shed with little air circulation.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I had that happen last year, by maybe august it didnt dry out so I chucked it in the trash.
Me, too. I just moved it to a dry place, drilled holes in the bucket, and used an axe when I needed some. Did that about three times, and chucked it and went and bought a couple of bags for cheap, and took care of THOSE properly. Salt is cheap. Cheap. Cheap.
Steve
visit my blog at http://cabgbypasssurgery.com watch for book
✖