OT - door casing , humor gets me through

I sent a friend to get door casings (five doors). This was her project. Doors were hung; just needing the trim. With the measurements she picked it up at the borg.

She shows up on the job with the trim; telling she broke all the trim, so she could get it into her car. She did not call me to move the material, she left her phone at home. So, I asked why not use the borg phone to call before she broke up this material into pieces, that now may not work?

She says, I know the numbers you gave me and I broke it up!. Did you use a tape(?) nope - I estimated (I cannot make this up).

She did tell me one guy in the lot was looking at her crazy when she was breaking up the trim she just bought.

It was a good laugh today (G).

-- Oren

Oren

She obviously didn't think to tie it onto the door handles on the passenger side of her car, assuming it was a 4 door vehicle.

That's worked for me more than once.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

She had a pass-through seat / trunk. Today was fun , having her get more trim. Almost right, but funny. Working with her and her frugal ways, I need to add a finger or thumb.

-- Oren

Oren