OT, Don't Make A Redheaded Woman Angry

Page 1 of 2
Crazy?! You wanna see crazy you cheating SOB?! ^_^
http://preview.tinyurl.com/czuywn9
TDD

Notice it was either in France or Belgium
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Blimey - she's not being subtle!
Did he not have any bunnies to boil?
--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim /

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

What does "have bunnies to boil" mean ?
Attila Iskander wrote:

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/bunny-boiler.html
--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim /

"It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent
On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:34:51 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Can't figure why she left those passenger side windows alone. Easy to kick in body panels, and cave in the hood and trunk too by jumping on them. A windshield and paint job might fix the car right back up. I got a feeling she wasn't thinking too clearly.
On 12/12/2012 2:30 PM, Vic Smith wrote:

The multiple blows to the windshield may have been gratifying, but the first one did all the damage needed. I kept wondering about the head lights, tail lights, roof, tires, etc.
--

___________________________________

Keep the whole world singing . . .

The bystanders weren't dumb. I noticed that no one, as in NOBODY, tried to stop her.
I saw a bicycle commercial, and then a start of a Victoria Secret commercial. No redheads.
Crazy?! You wanna see crazy you cheating SOB?! ^_^
http://preview.tinyurl.com/czuywn9
TDD
On 12/12/2012 7:24 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I just checked it and it worked fine. You must be using IE because it will show the ads on MSN video sites before the video comes up. O_o
TDD
Oddly enough, Mozilla Firefox. Which I fondly call Godzilla firefox.

I just checked it and it worked fine. You must be using IE because it will show the ads on MSN video sites before the video comes up. O_o
TDD
On 12/12/2012 8:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Do you have the NoScript addon installed? It blocks most adds. ^_^
TDD
I had a look, not sure if I do or not. Probably not. So much of the computer stuff, I have totally no clue what is going on.
On 12/12/2012 8:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Do you have the NoScript addon installed? It blocks most adds. ^_^
TDD
On 12/13/2012 7:39 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Go up top and click on "Tools" then "Add-ons" to see whats installed. You should also go to the Firefox page and read about add-ons. ^_^
TDD

You've certainly left yourself wide open with that statement...
That's how I find out who are my friends.

You've certainly left yourself wide open with that statement...

What else would you expect from a top poster?
On 12/13/2012 4:25 PM, Larry W wrote:

Is that a TOP poster or a top poster? ^_^
TDD
At least he didn't call me a poaster?
"His toaster was so po, it aint go no bread."

Is that a TOP poster or a top poster? ^_^
TDD

You go, girl!!!