OT Does anyone know of a free calendar that works like Google or Yahoo that allows you to upload a photo?

OT Does anyone know of a free calendar that works like Google or Yahoo that allows you to upload a photo?
I want to track the miles on a vehicle by taking a picture of the odometer and log them on a calendar.
I know pencil and paper would be almost as good, but if there is such a service I would like to use it.
Metspitzer wrote the following:

You don't need paper. You buy a calendar for the year and write the odometer reading in each of the daily boxes on the calendar. You don't even need a camera, all you need is a pencil or pen. I keep a few in my car's console for just such occasions. You can also write in important days, like birthdays, and anniversaries. That's what most of us do.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

From the google help:
Attach a Google document, spreadsheet, or presentation to your event, or upload a file from your computer. You must have a Google Docs account in order to enable this lab and add documents as event attachments, but you don't need to have a Google Docs account to simply view documents that have been attached to events by others.
Labs is the keyword here, since they are going to eliminate the labs, I believe.
--
Best regards
Han

I was hoping to be able to drag a photo of the odometer from my desktop to a day on the calendar. (the car I am tracking is in another state) Although I use Google Docs, trying to use the calendar this way seems like a convoluted way of getting there.
I can just use Google Docs to store the photos and rely on the date of the file to track the time.
Thanks.

Make the camera record the date and time. Usually that is in the EXIF data, but mot cameras can be set to print it on the jpg itself
--
Best regards
Han