OT Disputing medicine charges

Page 4 of 4
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:51:08 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

I have been taking it for 10 years and I am not hooked.
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 19:14:59 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
I have actually ran out from forgetting to reorder more than once. I wasn't jonesing or anything, but I also wasn't resting very well either.

I do not find that statement funny.
--
Best regards
Han

It was
Metspitzer wrote:

Go back to the pharmacy. Find out the manufacturer of the generic. Complain to them. Tell them you're hoping they get this right before you escalate to the FDA, Homeland Security, and the Rat Abatement Control of your local sanitation department.