OT: Destroy all mosquitoes!

Page 2 of 3
On Fri, 09 Sep 2016 00:12:27 +0100, "James Wilkinson"

Yeah, I imagine they don't like movies with subtitles. Bogarts films were in American.

I can understand American, I just laugh at it when they get the words wrong.
--
Women claim that they never pursue a man. Well, by the same token, a mousetrap never pursues a mouse, but the end result is
the same.
On 09/08/2016 06:22 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

You're doing better than I. I have to watch 'Happy Valley' with the subtitles on. Even the subtitles didn't help with 'The Navigators'.

I watched Harry Potter with the subtitles, mainly because to hear the quiet speech, you have to turn it loud enough for the whole street to hear when any explosions happen.
--
Illegal is a big sick bird.

On 9/8/16 7:12 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

*Booger*, Jimbo...booger.
--
You can’t get rich in politics unless you’re a crook.
- President Harry Truman
On 9/6/16 10:10 AM, Bod wrote:

Guess you never heard Walter Brennan's signature question to Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall in To Have and Have Not ;-)
--
With all this “gun control” talk, I haven’t heard one politician say how
they plan to take guns away from criminals and terrorists— just from law
On 08/09/2016 16:08, Wade Garrett wrote:

Yes a few times, or a wasp, dunno which.
--
Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: "Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself."

You didn't know their stings could operate when they're dead? Just how ignorant are you?
--
You can ship a 40 lb child UPS 2nd day air for around $60.00, but don't forget the air holes.

Have you ever been bit by a dead person?

When you'd obliterated it and iut's stung you, who cares?

Either will sting you if you squash it accidentally.
--
I learnt so much from my mistakes I think I'll make another.

On 9/5/2016 8:22 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

So do scorpions, many spider species, wasps and ants, just to name a few. Should we eradicate all of them? If you can't handle a little stinging sensation, give up your man card. Though, I doubt you've ever received one.
On 06/09/2016 14:54, Meanie wrote:

Mr Wilkinson is even frightened of spiders. I have never been stung by a bee.
On 9/6/2016 10:13 AM, Bod wrote:

Why am I not surprised. LOL!
On 9/6/2016 10:13 AM, Bod wrote:

BTW, with information such as that, I would revert back to "Ms." Wilkinson and the "she" pronoun.

Spiders kill insects, which you lot seem to think are useful.
--
Mary had a little lamb, it walked into a pylon. 10,000 volts went up its arse, and turned its wool to nylon.

Why not make our world nicer to live in?
--
Space is an illusion, disk space doubly so.

No, most people use them to hurt others. Run.
--
Why are there more white people killed in avalanches than blacks?
The blacks are easier to find in the snow.
On 6/09/16 07:06, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Don't worry, the whole honey business is killing all bees! :)
And I think it's actually an ISIS plot!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!

Eugenics is a brilliant idea. Imagine a world without all the losers.
-- Our records indicate that you were once felt up by Jimmy Savile and could be entitled to 2147 in compensation. Just reply "Hows about that then" to register, or to opt out just reply "Stop Jimmy Stop". Register before the end of the month and get a free "Lawyers 4 U".