OT: Dangerous Handrailing

I think the company that made the handrailing should be sued. It's ridiculous that they can get away with making such a substandard product, that would allow the people using to die in such a manner.
P.S:
"Watch to see what I can still do!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Darwin Award of the decade, IMO.
NORTH FORT MYERS, Florida (AP) -- A woman fell to her death while trying to do a handstand on the railing of a second-floor hotel balcony, sheriff's officials said.
Molly Jerman, 23, of Cape Coral died Sunday. While attempting a handstand, she toppled over and dropped to the hotel patio, according to the Lee County sheriff's department.
Just before she fell, she had called out to a friend, "Watch to see what I can still do," a police report said. Foul play is not believed to be involved, officials said.
It is a hand railing, not a handstand railing. That's like suing a car manufacturer because the car wouldn't float after you drove it into a river.

Alan -
I was JOKING DUDE.

Said by many a Darwin award candidate before their entry.