OT, Cute Little Blond In The Miss America Pageant

Page 1 of 2
It would be great if this cute gal became Miss America. ^_^
https://tinyurl.com/qxfmo5s
TDD
On 9/11/13 7:20 PM, Oren wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/pmcjxcu She's probably lost already because of having the Serenity Prayer tattoo.

You are a sad sad bastard. I think she's ugly. Deformed.
On 9/12/2013 2:51 AM, harryagain wrote:

Well our goats are better looking than your women. Certainly better looking than the one in the picture. I expect it's legal to shag goats in America.
On 9/13/2013 1:34 AM, harryagain wrote:

Headline:
"Goat sex man banned from every farm in UK jailed"
http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/Goat-sex-man-banned-farm-UK-jailed/story-19787835-detail/story.html
https://tinyurl.com/mzzvv5r
I suppose goats are a very common sex partner in The U.K. since the women probably won't allow the men to touch them when they're sober. I especially found the picture of the goat to show some consideration for the feelings of the abused goat and its herd. Farmers must be careful of those who try to get their goat. ^_^
TDD

Sure, in the UK, it's called a "phone book".
This is so baaaaaad. It's going to be hard to bleat.
Someday I'd like to goat to England, the people seem so polite. But, not if this sheep is common place behavior.

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:11:02 -0500, The Daring Dufas

Is there anyone out there that prefers a list of text as a tattoo over her beautiful skin?
I really think the number would be low. What was she thinking?
On 9/11/2013 9:40 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

I'm waiting for the first overt body modification Miss America. ^_^
https://tinyurl.com/5osgzk
TDD
On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:44:18 -0500, The Daring Dufas

So he hooks and the ribbon are real? That's disgusting.
If otoh it were a tattoo, I wouldn't like it either.

Tattoos and excessive metalwork is practiced by wanabe attention seekers. The ones with no talent, it's the only way they can think of to attract attention.
The talented ones don't need any.

The real question is, should it be printed or written in cursive? If her tattoos are in cursive, who will be able to read them in 50 years? Yet printed text looks so tacky, and when she's fat or wrinkly, it will still be hard to read.
The bigger the tattoo, the worse it looks.

She has such pretty blond hair. Why does she dye her roots brown?
On 9/12/2013 3:49 AM, joe wrote:

I like girls, I'm not a hairdresser. ^_^
TDD
On 9/12/13 3:49 AM, joe wrote:

For the same reason women smear all that stuff on their faces. A former co-worker called it war paint. That's accurate in her case.
On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 7:11:02 PM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:

She is pretty...her face doesn't give her a "10" though! (If you have looked at her face at all)
On 9/12/2013 7:56 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:

I believe the swimsuit photo may have been a copy from a video or a copy of a copy of a copy. Anyway, here are some clearer pictures of the adorable young lady. ^_^
https://tinyurl.com/p52szwa
TDD